Why Nu Look
Rest Assured… Every Step of the Way
We’re so confident in our service, our expertise, our materials, and our value… because our Clients tell us so! We employ GuildQuality, an independent third-party surveyor. This provides a level of comfort that empowers Clients to share an honest assessment of their project. We’ve received thousands of completed surveys indicating an overall performance rate of 93%. It’s a number we’re very proud of, and always striving to improve. Have a look at our feedback, reviews, and ratings directly on GuildQuality!
Clients recommend us to friends and family because:
- We take the time to review your project in detail and provide a free estimate with a precise breakdown of materials so you can make a confident, educated selection.
- We keep you apprised of your project with dedicated in-office and on-site liaisons to answer all your questions and ensure a smooth, seamless process.
- We use only the highest quality materials from leading manufacturers.
- We provide a unique Peace of Mind Financing Philosophy—we don’t want you to pay us until you’re completely satisfied with your project.
Perhaps more than any other product, new siding has the power to dramatically transform the outward appearance of your home. At Nu Look Home Design, we offer a large selection of home siding options to maximize your home’s beauty while delivering unbelievable efficiency and cost-savings.
Vinyl siding is by far the material of choice for home remodeling and new construction alike — and for good reason. Today’s home siding systems provide the look of real wood without the expense and hassle of repairs and maintenance. Vinyl siding is durable, beautiful and affordable, and it’s used on homes ranging from modern colonials to stately Victorians.
At Nu Look Home Design, we’re proud to offer Alside Vinyl Siding — an award-winning vinyl siding manufacturer recognized throughout the home improvement industry.
GreenLine® Energy Elite insulated vinyl siding offers undeniable aesthetic appeal and the best energy efficiency on the market. Save time and money with GreenLine® siding that wraps your home in an insulated layer of contoured foam that delivers year-round protection from heat and cold. Choose from standard colors or the architectural color collection for a new look that will totally change the way you see your home.
Conquest® Quality Vinyl Siding
Want a beautiful look, low-maintenance care and superior quality in your siding? Conquest® delivers it all. Get a siding system that fits your budget without sacrificing quality or appearance. Featuring a strong rolled top nail hem that provides enhanced panel rigidity, Conquest® Quality Vinyl Siding is a popular choice among today’s homeowners.
Platinum Series Fanfold Residing Underlayment
Our extruded polystyrene underlayment provides improved R-value and a solid, level base for new siding. A clear plastic film laminate provides strength at the “cut and fold” hinge so the panel lays flat against the wall.
- Perforations eliminate trapping of water vapor behind the panel.
- Highly resistant to cracking, denting and tearing.
- Low moisture absorption.
- Flexible — bends easily around corners without cracking.
- Pre-printed grid lines ensure accurate installation.
- Available in ¼-inch and 3/8-inch thicknesses.
- Available in 3/8-inch thickness with reflective facer to deflect solar energy.
DuPont Building Envelope Systems
DuPont pioneered home wrap more than 30 years ago. Today, DuPont Building Envelope systems have become the industry standard for new construction and replacement siding.
Details matter. Put the finishing touches on your home’s exterior design with a selection of specialty siding products from Nu Look. No matter your home’s style — from a quaint gingerbread cottage to a sleek mid-century modern ranch — there’s a specialty siding product to enhance your home’s charm.
- Designed using historically accurate patterns for a custom craftsman look.
- Can reduce energy costs when used with insulation.
- Available in standard and premium weathered colors.
Board and Batten Vertical Siding
- .050-inch premium vertical siding (nominal)
- 20% thicker than other premium vinyl sidings
- Finely milled cedar grain texture
Williamsport® Colonial Beaded
- .044-inch premium panel thickness (nominal).
- Authentic 6 ½-inch exposure.
- Gently rounded bead that distinguished early American homes.
- Exquisite detail of classic wood updated in durable, easy-care vinyl.
- Vented panels have an “outward weave” design for maximum visual appeal.
- Available in V-groove grain and smooth profiles.
- Traditional 4-inch exposure width adds classic detail to your home.
- Shutters, gable vents, mounting blocks, moldings and mantels are engineered for a lifetime of function.
- These quality products are available in colors engineered to match, blend or contrast with Alside siding.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your siding, which is why we offer our Peace of Mind Financing Philosophy. This means you pay nothing until you are totally happy with your new siding.
We also offer a variety of financing options to fit your budget. Our paperless billing system allows you to make payments without paperwork — provide your electronic signature from your computer, smartphone or tablet and we do the rest.
Alside Lifetime Protection Plan
The manufacturer warrants to the homeowner that Alside composite siding and accessories will not peel, blister, pit, flake or corrode as a result of manufacturing defects or as a result to exposure to ocean air (salt spray). Unlike conventional veneer-type sidings, which are warranted only to the initial homeowner, Alside composite siding and accessories are warranted for the lifetime of the house- the period for which the structural integrity of the house remains intact.
The manufacturer warrants that Alside composite siding and accessories will weather in all uniform manner and that weathering changes will not occur on a specific wall exposure in a manner that varies from panel to panel (checkerboard effect).
Degree of Weathering
For a period of 10 years after the date of the original installation, Alside colors will not lighten in excess of 4 Hunter Units.
High Impact Resistance
Our tests have demonstrated that Alside composite siding and accessories are 300% more resistance to cracking than conventional hollow-backed sidings. Should panels or accessories crack for reasons associated with normal home ownership (for example, hail damage), the manufacturer will replace all damaged panels, including the cost of material and labor.
Coverage Against Chalking
Our Alside composite siding and accessories are produced with an exclusive LexStar formulation featuring treated Ti02, and are warranted not to chalk in an offensive manner that could cause discoloration of trim areas.
Coverage Against Separation
Fusion technology ensures that structural integrity of our Alside composite siding and accessories. Therefore, our panels will not separate so as to negatively affect the performance of our product.
Our tests have demonstrated that Alside composite siding and accessories will withstand the equivalent of 130 mph wind loads, without damage, when installed correctly. If winds up to 130 mph cause a panel to separate from the structure, the manufacturer will replace any damaged panels- including the cost of material and labor.
Our Alside composite siding and accessories have been tested extensively by us in freeze, thaw, and heat cycles to ensure proper panel performance. Therefore, when properly installed, should Alside composite siding and accessories panels buckle for some reasons associated with expansion or contraction, the manufacturer will replace the damaged product- including the cost of material and labor.
All expanded polystyrene material used in the production of Alside composite siding and accessories has been tested to a Perm Rating of 5. The product will breathe and is warranted not to retain moisture.