Why Nu Look
Rest Assured… Every Step of the Way
We’re so confident in our service, our expertise, our materials, and our value… because our Clients tell us so! We employ GuildQuality, an independent third-party surveyor. This provides a level of comfort that empowers Clients to share an honest assessment of their project. We’ve received thousands of completed surveys indicating an overall performance rate of 93%. It’s a number we’re very proud of, and always striving to improve. Have a look at our feedback, reviews, and ratings directly on GuildQuality!
Clients recommend us to friends and family because:
- We take the time to review your project in detail and provide a free estimate with a precise breakdown of materials so you can make a confident, educated selection.
- We keep you apprised of your project with dedicated in-office and on-site liaisons to answer all your questions and ensure a smooth, seamless process.
- We use only the highest quality materials from leading manufacturers like Owens Corning™ and Alside.
- We provide a unique Peace of Mind Financing Philosophy—we don’t want you to pay us until you’re completely satisfied with your project.
Are you ready for a new look for your home? New windows from Nu Look Home Design can dramatically transform your home’s exterior and drastically cut your heating and cooling bills.
The average home loses about 30 percent of its energy through its windows. Today’s energy-efficient windows deliver cost savings you will notice right away and a transformation that will completely change the way you see your home.
At Nu Look Home Design, we are a national window company that will help you find the perfect new windows to add beauty and value to your property.
You want the best replacement windows for your home. Nu Look Home Design is proud to partner with Alside to offer the most sophisticated and technologically advanced windows in the industry.
Founded in 1947, Alside has been at the forefront of the window industry for 70 years. Whether you are looking to upgrade your existing windows, or you need windows for a new home, Alside products offer unmatched quality, ease of use, and efficiency.
Be as bold or as subtle as you like with FrameWorks colors that allow you to enjoy the look of custom-crafted windows without the time-consuming maintenance. Choose from eye-grabbing pops in primary reds and dark greens to classic whites and woodgrains inspired by nature.
Mezzo® Windows from Alside
Mezzo® windows save you money while improving your home’s curb appeal.
- EdgeForce™ Narrowline Frame and Sash – a visually clean and contemporary ENERGY STAR® window with a larger glass area for exceptional day lighting and outside viewing.
- Ocular™ Screen Bulb Seal – eliminates light penetration between the screen and frame and helps block insect access.
- CoreFX™ Composite Reinforcement – provides superior energy-efficient window performance.
- Defense-Tek™ Secure Locking System – features an indicator that tells you if your Alside Windows are left unlocked.
- Forecaster™ True Sloped Sill – provides a highly efficient drainage system that promotes water runoff.
- HP3™ Telescoping Sill – provides protection from air and water infiltration, increased structural stability and enhanced beauty.
- Gatekeeper™ Sash-To-Sill Interlock – channels the sash firmly in the vinyl window frame for an unmatched, unified wall of strength.
Greenline® Windows from Alside
GreenLine® windows from Alside meld engineering and aesthetics to deliver windows that look beautiful and provide unparalleled energy savings.
- Vinyl frame and sashes – will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made from premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout, which means the beautiful luster lasts.
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe – create insulating air space for thermal efficiency.
- Quad 4 weatherstripping – at the header and sill adds advanced protection from the elements.
- Insulated glass unit – features double-strength glass with optimal air space that improves year-round performance.
- PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System – maximizes thermal efficiency and the life of the insulated glass unit.
- Interlock – at sash meeting rails creates a super tight seal that stops air infiltration, providing security, comfort and savings.
- Steel reinforcement – adds strength at the meeting rails.
- Drop-in glazing – provides energy efficiency and a stunning look.
- Full-capture sill – enhances protection from heat and cold.
- Hidden screen track – for clean lines and added beauty.
- Exclusive triple lift rails – provide strength and stability for effortless operation.
Windows are one of the first things people notice when they look at a home. You want your windows to deliver maximum function while making the most of your home’s appearance. Our window design experts will help you select windows that are a perfect complement to your home’s style.
Double hung – Hands down, our customers’ favorite replacement window option. Double hung windows give you ease of cleaning and superior energy savings — all while providing a clean, modern look you will love.
Single hung – Single hung windows are a popular choice for traditional or historical homes. They also offer a cost-savings for home remodelers on a budget.
Casement – If you have a gorgeous view you would like to preserve, casement windows are an excellent option. Casements open with a crank, which allows homeowners to take in the unobstructed view of a picture window while still enjoying the ventilation offered by other types of windows. Advanced weatherstripping technology also provides an airtight weather seal that makes these windows some of the most cost-efficient windows on the market.
Awning – Hinged at the top, awning windows swing outward, delivering maximum ventilation and classic architectural appeal.
Sliders – Featuring a sash on one or both sides, sliders or gliding windows are an easy-open design that allows you to enjoy the fresh air without a protrusion, making them ideal for windows facing a patio or deck.
Bays & Bows – Add depth without knocking through walls or changing your home’s layout. A bay or bow window provides light, spectacular views and unique charm for any home.
Garden – Exercise your green thumb all year long with a garden window that allows you to cultivate greenery and plants no matter the weather.
Picture – Enjoy maximum energy efficiency with a stationary window that lets you take in a wide open view.
Sliding patio doors – Make the most of your space by installing sliding patio doors that let the outside in.
Custom shapes – One-of-a-kind homes deserve one-of-a-kind windows. Nu Look Home Design offers a variety of custom window shapes and designs to suit your property. Best of all, you don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to enjoy a unique look.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your windows, which is why we offer our Peace of Mind Financing Philosophy. This means you pay nothing until you are totally happy with your windows.
We also offer a variety of financing options to fit your budget. Our paperless billing system allows you to make payments without paperwork — provide your electronic signature from your computer, smartphone or tablet and we do the rest.
Alside GreenLine Window Products Lifetime/Transferable Warranty
Alside warrants to you, the original purchaser of a Window Product, that this item will be free from defects in material and workmanship, per the terms stated in this warranty, provided these products were properly installed (as outlined in our instructions) by a licensed, qualified contractor/installer and that the product is used as a residential product. The GreenLine Lifetime Warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse, abuse, improper installation, accident, fire, flood, explosion, vandalism or other external forces.
Basic Vinyl Frame & Sash – LIFETIME
The rigid vinyl used in this product’s frame and sash is warranted against manufacturing defects that cause chipping, cracking, peeling, pitting, or blistering, under normal operation, for the lifetime of the original homeowner. All vinyl two-tone products (Sahara Brown/White, Light Oak/White & Dark Oak/White) are warranted for 20 years.
Moving Parts – LIFETIME
Moving or mechanical parts, such as balances or locking mechanisms, are covered for as long as you reside in your home, if they remain in the original installation location of the home, and they have not been tampered or adjusted by anyone but a qualified and experienced window mechanic.
* Coastal Exclusion applies to all moving parts.
Insulated Glass Unit – LIFETIME
The insulated glass and internal grids are warranted to be free of material obstruction between the glass for as long as you reside in your home.
Screens – LIFETIME
The aluminum screen frame is warranted against peeling, flaking, blistering, rust and rot under normal use and conditions for the lifetime of the product. The fiberglass screen mesh is warranted against insect damage, punctures and tears for the lifetime of the product.
Bay & Bow Windows – LIFETIME
The aforementioned vinyl, parts, glass & screen warranties apply only to the actual vinyl window units used within the bay/bow shell. Ideal recommends that all bay & bow windows be installed using cable support system (supplied with the unit) mounted to the roof joists. All bay & bow units require protection above and below the unit (materials not supplied with the unit). All bay/bow shell components (Jambs, Headboard & Seatboard) are comprised of unfinished wood (furniture grade birch, maple, or oak).