Replacement Window Styles From Nu Look
New windows from Nu Look Home Design can dramatically transform your home’s exterior while helping to cut your heating and cooling bills. The average home loses about 30 percent of its energy through its windows. Today’s energy-efficient windows deliver cost savings you will notice right away and a transformation that will completely change the way you see your home.
At Nu Look Home Design, we are a national window company that will help you find the perfect new windows to add beauty and value to your property.
Windows are one of the first things people notice when they look at a home. You want your windows to deliver maximum function while making the most of your home’s appearance. Our window design experts will help you select windows that are a perfect complement to your home’s style.
- Double-hung – Hands down, our customers’ favorite replacement window option. Double-hung windows give you ease of cleaning and superior energy savings — all while providing a clean, modern look you will love.
- Single-hung – Single-hung windows are a popular choice for traditional or historical homes. They also offer cost savings for home remodelers on a budget.
- Casement – If you have a gorgeous view you would like to preserve, casement windows are an excellent option. Casements open with a crank, which allows homeowners to take in the unobstructed view of a picture window while still enjoying the ventilation offered by other types of windows. Advanced weatherstripping technology also provides an airtight weather seal that makes these windows some of the most cost-efficient windows on the market.
- Awning – Hinged at the top, awning windows swing outward, delivering maximum ventilation and a classic architectural appeal.
- Sliders – Featuring a sash on one or both sides, sliders or gliding windows are an easy-open design that allows you to enjoy the fresh air without a protrusion, making them ideal for windows facing a patio or deck.
- Bays & Bows – Add depth without knocking through walls or changing your home’s layout. A bay or bow window provides light, spectacular views, and unique charm for any home.
- Garden – Exercise your green thumb all year long with a garden window that allows you to cultivate greenery and plants no matter the weather.
- Picture – Enjoy maximum energy efficiency with a stationary window that lets you take in a wide-open view.
- Sliding patio doors – Make the most of your space by installing sliding patio doors that let the outside in.
- Custom shapes – One-of-a-kind homes deserve one-of-a-kind windows. Nu Look Home Design offers a variety of custom window shapes and designs to suit your property. Best of all, you don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to enjoy a unique look.